Criminal law matters range from misdemeanor offenses up to felonies. Regardless of the type of charges you're facing, you need to have a legal representative with your best interests at heart. Even if you've already been arrested, you have options. Make sure that your rights are protected. Call the Law Office of Christopher Redmaster today for representation that is both aggressive and empathetic. You are constitutionally awarded the right to an attorney, make it an attorney you can trust.
Family law matters are often emotionally charged affairs that can be incredibly draining. You need to retain an attorney who will work diligently on your behalf, making sure that your best interests are being represented. If you're facing the dissolution of your marriage; or you are struggling with child custody matters; or you're having any kind of issues within your family unit, call the Law Office of Christopher Redmaster to get the help you need from an experienced attorney.
From simple possession charges up to intent to distribute, drug-related offenses carry not only the weight of their direct consequences but can also severely affect your future. You may not be aware of how a criminal charge will impact your life until you apply for a job or a loan and are denied because of a past criminal record. If you've been charged with a drug-related crime, you'll need representation that is both aggressive and compassionate. The Law Office of Christopher Redmaster focuses on helping clients in their current situations while looking at the long term impact a judgement will have.
If you've been charged with an OWI (operating while intoxicated) offense, make sure that your rights are protected. Call an attorney with 25 years of experience who has worked with countless OWI cases in the past. Mr. Redmaster will walk you through the charges you're facing and review all of your options with you before moving forward. OWI penalties can be incredibly severe and often cause financial and emotional strain on you and your loved ones. Don't wait to hire an attorney - call the Law Office of Christopher Redmaster today.
Have you been charged with a crime? Maybe you've been arrested but not charged, or maybe you're dealing with legal issues in the civil sector, like family law problems. When you've got legal trouble, you need to work with an attorney you can trust - one who you know has the experience you need to get you the best outcome possible. This is where the Law Office of Christopher Redmaster comes in. Calling Mr. Redmaster is the best choice you can make when you're in legal hot water. Mr. Redmaster has been in practice for 25 years and is committed to obtaining the best resolution possible for his clients.
If you're not sure you need an attorney, consider the factors below:
1. The law itself is complicated. It doesn't matter what state you're in, laws are complex and need to be understood fully to ensure there are no hidden pitfalls. Having an attorney who is experienced and level headed is a valuable asset when faced with any legal situation, from personal injury matters to fighting a criminal charge.
2. Representing yourself can actually cost you more than hiring an attorney. While attorneys' fees may seem high, not having proper representation can cost you just as much, if not more. Attorneys' fees can also be recouped in civil cases where the law permits.
3. A good lawyer will know how to suppress evidence if it was collected or handled illegally or incorrectly. You may not know to ask how a piece of evidence was obtained or whether it was properly documented every step of the way, but your attorney will.
4. Legal paperwork know-how - attorneys know that certain filings have to be made at certain times and that a late filing can delay your case - or worse, have it dismissed against you.
5. If you end up facing a trial, an attorney will be the one to find expert witnesses or hire private detectives (if necessary). These resources are typically not accessible to the average civilian, but an experienced attorney will have the network to get the individuals you need to work your case.
6. You don't know the next best step to take. If you're not sure how to move forward because of evidence that points in your direction, or for any other reason, having an attorney on your side can help you understand what is at stake and what options you may have.
7. Hiring a lawyer immediately can help you sidestep potential legal issues down the road. This "prevention vs. cure" mentality can save you a lot of headaches in the long run.
8. An experienced attorney can likely draw up some kind of alternative agreement, settlement or plea bargain that is more favorable to both your present and future situations.
9. In regard to civil law matters, you may be dealing with a situation where the other party has already retained an attorney. If you're not represented by an attorney as well, you're likely operating at a significant disadvantage.